CentrePort Canada Inc. works closely with its global real estate partners on marketing the various industrial parks located within the inland port’s 20,000-acre footprint. To date, more than 52 new companies that have either built or are building new operations on more than 300 acres in CentrePort areas represented by Shindico Realty and Cushman & Wakefield Winnipeg.
In addition to the CentrePort Canada Rail Park, which is ideal for rail-intensive businesses, CentrePort is expecting more than 1,000 acres of land to come to market in the coming months.
CentrePort’s one-stop shop for business can help you find the location that’s perfect for your operation. Contact Russ Hanson to discuss your expansion plans.
Also, check out our listings below of available properties at CentrePort.
CentrePort Canada Way, Lots L & M
Cushman & Wakefield
Located on CentrePort Canada Way and Sturgeon Road with easy access off CentrePort Canada Way
- Close proximity to Winnipeg Richardson International Airport
- Zoned AG
- Designated “Business Park” or Commercial in overall plan for site
- High visibility from major trucking and transportation corridor
- Secondary plan for the area is currently underway
Brookside Industrial Park
Cushman & Wakefield Winnipeg
- Fully serviced and zoned industrial land for sale
- Zoned I2 for general industrial uses, including manufacturing, distribution, warehousing, logistics and transportation-related businesses
- Companies that locate in Brookside Industrial Park can take advantage of the Special Planning Area which streamlines the land development approval process, allowing businesses to have cost and planning certainty, transparency and speed to market
- Available Summer 2018
Sale price: $350,000-$395,000 Per Acre
For more information: http://www.cushmanwakefieldwinnipeg.ca/properties/...
CentrePort Canada Rail Park - Land for Sale
CentrePort Canada Inc.
Approximately 20 acres of rail adjacent land for sale in the CentrePort Canada Rail Park! The successful buyer would have immediate development plans and be a rail user.
At $175,000 CAD unserviced per acre, the land includes:
- Rail access
- Private road access
- Rail Park Rail Operator
- Water and utilities in proximity of the site
- Land will be rezoned to heavy industrial (I3)
For more information, please contact Russ Hanson, Executive Director of Business Development & Sales, at RHanson@centreport.ca or (204) 784.1305.
Recently Sold Properties
Cushman and Wakefield Winnipeg
Cushman and Wakefield:
86 Wheatfield Road - now leasing (+/-) 2,996 TO (+/-) 20,982 SF of industrial space
2116 Logan Avenue - (+/-) 20,289 SF ON (+/-) 2.41 ACRES