We are hiring! Administrative Assistant - Contract
CentrePort Canada is seeking an experienced, responsible, highly motivated and organized Administrative Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate is calm under pressure, responsive to requests with tight timelines and has excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to the President & CEO and management team, assisting in daily office needs and managing the organization’s general administrative activities.
Open Ended Contract
Reporting to the President & CEO, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Administrative assistance: preparation of research, proofreading, binding booklets, bulk mail outs, courier pickups, filing, photocopying, faxing, and printing.
- Board of Directors: Assemble Board packages, and committee and stakeholder meetings.
- Events & meetings: Coordinate meetings, including booking meeting rooms, meeting setup and cleanup, track refreshment usage, and prepare staff meeting agenda. Will also assist in coordinating travel arrangements for management team.
- Office management duties: answer phones, direct calls, check voicemail, greet guests (reception), answer inquiries and direct to appropriate staff, and sort and distribute incoming mail and faxes.
- Marketing support: assist with mass email communications and maintain distribution lists.
- Filing: update and maintain network filing system, hard copy filing system and the shared contact database.
- Equipment: oversee maintenance of office computers, copier, coffee machine and refreshment area.
- Supplies: manage supply inventory and place orders for office supplies and refreshments.
- Accounting: experience with administrative financial duties is an asset: prepare expense reports for Management, backup for QuickBooks cheque preparation, filing invoices and other support to the CFO as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
Closing date: December 18, 2017