CentrePort Canada Inc. works closely with its global real estate partners on marketing the various industrial parks located within the inland port’s 20,000-acre footprint. CentrePort’s one-stop shop for business can help you find the location that’s perfect for your operation. Contact Russ Hanson to discuss your expansion plans.
BrookPort Business Park
Fully serviced industrial lots, prominently located at in the R.M. of Rosser within CentrePort Canada – Canada’s centre for global trade. Excellent frontage on Brookside Boulevard, Farmer Road and future Chief Peguis Trail. Direct access to major truck routes and only 10 minutes to Winnipeg James Armstrong International Airport. Features no business taxes, asphalt roads, hydro, gas, internet/phone and municipal sewer & water.
More information can be found here.
CentrePort Canada Way, Lots L & M
Cushman & Wakefield
Located on CentrePort Canada Way and Sturgeon Road with easy access off CentrePort Canada Way
- Close proximity to Winnipeg Richardson International Airport
- Zoned AG
- Designated “Business Park” or Commercial in overall plan for site
- High visibility from major trucking and transportation corridor
- Secondary plan for the area is currently underway
Brookside Industrial Park
Cushman & Wakefield Winnipeg
- Fully serviced and zoned industrial land for sale
- Zoned I2 for general industrial uses, including manufacturing, distribution, warehousing, logistics and transportation-related businesses
- Companies that locate in Brookside Industrial Park can take advantage of the Special Planning Area which streamlines the land development approval process, allowing businesses to have cost and planning certainty, transparency and speed to market
- Available Summer 2018
Sale price: $350,000-$395,000 Per Acre
More information can be found here